Lukey has walked before today but I have to say that today was the day when he really got going and did it a few times rather than the one off occasion we had before today. He was so proud of himself grinning and giving cuddles. He knew we were really pleased with him so he kept doing it. There will be no stopping him now. It took Isabella a full month before she was really walking properly at 16 months, I wonder if Lukey will be a little quicker.
Today was also the first day that I was really sure that Lukey was really calling out to us and was doing it on purpose.... "darrrhhhdeeeee...... muummmeeeeee". Knowing who it was that he was calling out for.
Finally, I have to mention "Quacker" before I forget. We have a little yellow bath duck that Lukey has become rather attached to and he calls it "Quaker". If he sees it he gets very excited and says "quacker quacker". It is incredibly cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment