Things sure have changed since then though. Bella now has a little brother Lucas, more commonly referred to as Lukey and the second time around things have been relatively easy. Well at least after the pregnancy that it. I spent most of the pregnancy in bed due to severe morning sickness which didn't just last all morning but all nine months. But in the end we ended up with a very happy, content and funny little boy.
He is already one year old and is eating well, talking well (about 15 words) and has taken his first steps (although he isn't that keen on walking yet). Bella is a fantastic sister and she loves him dearly.As for our Bella, she is now three and one clever little monkey.
I'm constantly laughing at what she says and does. This year is a big one for her as she starts three year old kinder, continues with swimming lessons and maybe goes into child care with Lukey one day a week as I possibly return to work. I can't wait to see her grow and change over the next few years.
No comments:
Post a Comment